Massage by Tiffany
Tiffany M. Whitfield, LMT
Tiffany M. Whitfield, LMT
Massage by Tiffany is owned and operated by Tiffany M ( Fix) Whitfield. Tiffany was born and raised in Bedford County, and attended Bedford High School. She was a stay-at-home mom of five children for thirteen years. She has always been naturally drawn to holistic wellness and healing. Through her children, she witnessed firsthand the power of loving touch, so when the children were all school age she found herself drawn into the massage profession.
She graduated from Allegany College of Maryland in 2008 with an Associates Degree in Applied Science in Therapeutic Massage. She then became Nationally Certified and Board Licensed in Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Since graduating massage school, Tiffany has practiced in a variety of settings including chiropractic offices, Spas, and owned and operated her own office in Cumberland Maryland for six years. She has obtained additional certifications in Spa Therapies, Low Back Disorders, Reiki Level 1 and 2, Rotator Cuff Release, Hot and Cold Stone Therapy, Raindrop Therapy, Aromatherapy, Reflexology Level 1, Basic Cupping, and Digestive and Endocrine Systems for massage and Mind/Body Connection.
Tiffany enjoys all aspects of massage but is naturally drawn to Deep Tissue Massage. "It is my specialty: I know what muscles are tight and how to gently soften them. It is also a pet peeve that so many people have had a bad experience with Deep Tissue Massage. It is never supposed to be more than a good hurt and should not make you sore for days. The old "NO Pain NO gain" does not apply here. You must gently and slowly work through the muscle layers to achieve results."
Coming Soon, Additional Therapist Tracy Groves
Tracy Groves will be a licensed massage therapist in MD, WV and PA. She is new to Bedford, Pennsylvania having been born and raised in Cumberland, MD, where she currently resides. Tracy has been a registered nurse since 1995 working with a broad range of patients. She recently graduated from James Rumsey Technical Institute in Martinsburg WV with a massage certificate. She is also a Reiki Level II Practitioner and is currently working on a clinical aromatherapy certification. Tracy specializes in general classic swedish massage for stress reduction and calming. Her main goal is to assist her clients to reach a level of complete relaxation.
Watch for updates; as soon as her licensing process is complete she will be available for appointments. Also photo coming soon.
- *Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete a short health forms.
- Arriving late to your appointment will shorten your session. We regret that we cannot extend your service into the next guests appointment time but we try and keep to our schedule. Your session time includes 10 minutes of time to include: undressing, redressing and a brief talk session with your therapist of your health issues or concerns and what you expect from your massage at each session.
- Full Charges apply for the remaining portion of your session.
- *Alcohol and Tobacco= we are a smoke free facility. Alcohol is permitted if you bring your own, but for your health and safety, we do not recommend excessive consumption of alcohol before, or after your massage or body treatment. The detoxifying effects of our treatments and increased circulation make alcohol consumption contraindicated.
- *All prices are subject to change and DO NOT include a gratuity.
- *Cancellation Policy= We politely ask for at least 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule. We understand emergencies and weather problems arise and we are very understanding with a phone call.
- *Your comfort is important to us and we confirm to Pennsylvania's Standard of Ethics. You will be draped at all times, we un-drape as we work. Professional draping is performed throughout the session. Draping is not optional.
- *Our massage and spa services are therapeutic and non sexual. We maintain a professional environment and reserve the right to terminate a session in the event a client's inappropriate behavior, intoxicated, infectious condition (ie: cold or flu) or sexual advances. if client expresses interest in a sexual massage the therapist will terminate the massage or bodywork immediately, and payment for the appointed service will be rendered in full. Termination of a session is completely at the discretion of the therapist without requirement of explanation. No sexual conversation or behavior will be tolerated at any time.
- Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examinations and/or diagnosis, and it is recommended that you see a physician for any medical ailments that you might have.
- Parking= we do have addition parking besides the along side curb parking, in the rear of the building in a small lot beside Dollar General's.
- Gift Certificates are available to be purchased and can also be done so over the phone. When visiting the office we recommend to call ahead to be sure we are OPEN.
- Our hours are by appointment or BY CHANCE.
- call out appointments, health fair presentations and chair massage is also available, please call for information and to schedule.